Things to consider
We understand that the process of building a new Medical or Dental practice can be stressfull
Here are a few basics to consider before construction of a new Dental office.
- New Dental office Construction site, Location, accessability and zoning requirment
- Number of parking spaces available, typically 1 parking space per 150 to 250 sq/ft of office space. Requirments Vary by City .
- Handicap path of travel and ADA accessability .
- Number of Dental chairs and office layout, Dental office floor plans .
- Size of the Dental office and waiting/reception area, typically 20% to 30% of total sq/ft.
- Available electricity and utilities .
- Street signage and visibility .